CJRLC Technology Group

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Blogger outages-Ironically blogged about on blogger!

You need to look no further than our status blog or perhaps your own experiences to know that Blogger had a significant number of unplanned outages this last week (forgive me my euphemisms?) and a handful of planned ones to clean up from the unplanned ones. It’s been a Murphyesque cavalcade of power failures, fileserver trouble, and wonky network hardware, and I hope you’ll believe me when I say that the Blogger staff is even more sick of it than you are.

http://buzz.blogger.com/2006/10/blogger-outages-novel.html

1 Comments:

  • Ugh. Yes, we have been trying to deal with Blogger publishing difficulties too. It's pretty frustrating to have to sit at 16% published for 10 minutes at a time.

    By Blogger David, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home